CPC30211 Certificate III in Carpentry
Enrolments are still being accepted under CPC30211 until funding for CPC30220 has been received.
Active students enrolled in CPC30211 will be transitioned into CPC30220 by the end of 2022.
CPC30220 Certificate III in Carpentry
This qualification is current and the latest release. Please visit training.gov.au for more details.
The qualification has core unit competency requirements that cover common skills for the construction industry, as well as a specialist field of work.
- Carpenter and joiner
Course & Vocational Outcomes
This Qualification provides a trade outcome in carpentry operations for residential and commercial construction work.
The candidate must complete 34 units – 27 core units and 7 electives.
Qualification & Career Pathways
Employment & Career Path opportunities include developing more specialised technical skills and knowledge for working in a range of carpentry environments.
This is a nationally accredited, formal qualification recognised as part of the Australian Qualifications Framework.
After completion of this qualification you have a range of opportunities to continue your studies at Certificate IV level in:
- Building & Construction
This course is scheduled over 48 months (4 years)
Visit Apprenticeship page for more information about how our apprenticeship training is delivered.
CORE UNITS (ALL REQUIRED)
- CPCCOHS2001A Apply OHS requirements, policies and procedures in the construction industry
- CPCCCM2010B Work safely at heights
- CPCCCM1012A Work effectively and sustainably in the construction industry
- CPCCCM1013A Plan and organise work
- CPCCCM1014A Conduct workplace communication
- CPCCCA2011A Handle carpentry materials
- CPCCCM1015A Carry out measurements and calculations
- CPCCCA2002B Use carpentry tools and equipment
- CPCCCM2001A Read and interpret plans and specifications
- CPCCCA3023A Carry out levelling operations
- CPCCCA3002A Carry out setting out
- CPCCCA3003A Install flooring systems
- CPCCCA3004A Construct wall frames
- CPCCCA3001A Carry out general demolition of minor building structures
- CPCCCA3005B Construct ceiling frames
- CPCCCA3007C Construct pitched roofs
- CPCCCM2008B Erect and dismantle restricted height scaffolding
- CPCCCM2007B Use explosive power tools
- CPCCCM2002A Carry out excavation
- CPCCCO2013A Carry out concreting to simple forms
- CPCCCA3006B Erect roof trusses
- CPCCCA3008B Construct eaves
ELECTIVES (8 required)
- CPCCCA3010A Install and replace windows and doors
- CPCCCA3012A Frame and fit wet area fixtures
- CPCCCA3013A Install lining, panelling and moulding
- CPCCCA3014A Construct bulkheads
- CPCCCA3017B Install exterior cladding
- CPCCCA3016A Construct timber external stairs
- CPCCCA2003A Erect and dismantle formwork for footings and slabs on ground
- CPCCSF2004A Place and fix reinforcement materials
- CPCCCM3001C Operate elevated work platforms
- CPCCCA3015A Assemble partitions
- CPCCCA3018A Construct, erect and dismantle formwork for stairs and ramps
- CPCCCA3019A Erect and dismantle formwork to suspended slabs, columns, beams and walls
- CPCCPB3014A Install batt insulation products
Before you enrol in the course, please view our Student Handbook on our Terms of Service page for our policies on refunds, privacy and more.