CPC30318 Certificate III in Concreting.
This qualification is current and the latest release. Please visit training.gov.au for more detail.
The qualification has core unit competency requirements that cover common skills for the construction industry, as well as a specialist field of work.
- Concrete pump operator
Course & Vocational Outcomes
This Qualification provides a trade outcome in concreting operations for residential and commercial construction work.
The candidate must complete 18 units – 13 core units and 5 electives.
Qualification & Career Pathways
Employment & Career Path opportunities include developing more specialised technical skills and knowledge for working in a range of concreting environments
This is a nationally accredited, formal qualification recognised as part of the Australian Qualifications Framework.
After completion of this qualification you have a range of opportunities to continue your studies at
Certificate IV level in:
- Building & Construction
This course is scheduled over 24 months (2 years).
CORE UNITS (ALL REQUIRED)
- CPCCWHS2001 – Apply WHS requirements, policies and procedures in the construction industry
- CPCCCM1012 – Work effectively and sustainable in the construction industry
- CPCCCM1013 – Plan and organise work
- CPCCCM1014 – Conduct workplace communication
- CPCCCM1015 – Carry out measurements and calculations
- CPCCCM2001 – Read and interpret plans and specifications
- CPCCCM2006 – Apply basic levelling procedures
- CPCCCO2021 – Handle concreting materials
- CPCCCO2022 – Select, check and maintain concreting plant, tools and equipment
- CPCCCO3041 – Place concrete
- CPCCCO3042 – Finish concrete
- CPCCCO3043 – Cure concrete
- CPCCCO3053 – Slump test concrete
- CPCCSF2004 – Place and fix reinforcement materials
- CPCCCA2003 – Erect and dismantle formwork for footings and slabs on ground
- CPCCCO3044 – Apply decorative finishes to concrete
- CPCCCO3046 – Repair and rectify concrete
- CPCCCO3047 – Cut and core concrete
- CPCCCO3055 – Install topping slabs
- CPCCCM2002A – Carry out excavation
- CPCCCM2007 – Use explosive power tools
- BSBSMB301 – Investigate micro business opportunities
Before you enrol in the course, please view our Student Handbook on our Terms of Service page for our policies on refunds, privacy and more.